Friday, April 4, 2014

Here with a Cup of Kindness for YOU!

Hi friends - Michele here today with a Cup of Kindness just for you!

Click on any image to make 'em big!
I made 4 super fun tags which you can tie onto a gift sack or give just as they are! I printed the Cup of Kindness image 4 times onto Copic XPress It paper, then cut each with the Memory Box Distressed Tag die. I also printed just the cups repeatedly onto some My Mind's Eye designer paper. I fussy cut each cup to add to the tags.

I colored the image with Copics, added a coat of clear Wink of Stella to the center of each flower then added a dollop of glossy accents. I then sponged the entire tag with Broken China distress ink and began layering on the paper pieces of the cups. The sentiments were stamped and embossed on vellum. I just folded the sides of the vellum to create the faux double-edged tag and snipped the ends.



For two of the tags, I sandwiched in a spritzed doily. The back side of each tag is another piece of designer paper, so you can easily add a message; I then finished the tags off with 3 different colors of twine, perfect for tying on to a gift sack or giving just as they are!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you soak up the Cup of Kindness I made for you!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Whimsy and Stars Studio Digital Image Cup of Kindness
Papers: DP by MME, vellum, VersaFine Black
Ink: Broken China Distress Ink
Accessories: Memory Box Distressed Tag, Copics, twine, glossy accents, clear Wink of Stella, doily, Glimmer Mist, Mister Huey, clear embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet tags, love the colors and coloring. The glossy accents is the perfect touch and loving the vellum, I have been on a vellum kick lately.

    ReplyDelete