Thursday, December 19, 2013

Twinkling Angel

Hello everyone!  It's Karen from ScrappyCanuck Studios, and I am so excited to be a guest designer here at Whimsy and Stars Studio this term!  I have been cranking out the Christmas cards the last few days, and I thought I would share one that I created with the adorable stamp called "Twinkling Angel"


This cutie was coloured up with Copics in some traditional colours.  YG13 and YG17 were used on her dress, and R46 was the base red colour that I chose for some of the accents.  I used my cool greys for her hair, and her skin tone is a combination of E00, E11 and E13 with R20 for a touch of rose on her cheeks.

This little darling reminds me not only of all the bright and wonderful things about this season, but also the joy and celebration of this time of the year!  With all the preparations and things to do, it really is easy to forget what this time of year is all about!

I hope that your holiday season is filled with love and laughter and all the people you hold dear in your life! Merrry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Love that adorable angel and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete