Friday, November 29, 2013

Gingerbread Girl


Greetings!  I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.  I love being with family and celebrating the blessings of this holiday.   We are definitely barreling towards Christmas now, homes are already decorated with lit trees showing in the windows.  Soon there will be Christmas caroling and the aroma of baking filling the house.

Today I'd like to share my Gingerbread Girl with you, which can be found in the Whimsy and Stars Studio Shop titled "Gingerbread Boy".  Silly me, I had already decided on a color theme of pink and green and colored the icing pink before I realized "she" should have been a "he"!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Whimsy and Stars has rubber stamps and digis that will suit your every need.   We would love for you to visit our blog and show us your creations on our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment