Sunday, September 15, 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY AND A NEW PROJECT TO SHARE:)

Hi everyone!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you today, happy Sunday.  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.   My kids had their first full week of school this past week, and it was nice to finally have some time to get my self sorted, although I am still a long way off from being completely organized.  I guess that day won't be coming for a long time! LOL

Anyway, today I am sharing FAITH FLOWERS which you can find at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP and it's available for Instant Download - woo hoo!!  I really enjoyed coloring this beautiful image.  All of Mabelle's images are such fun to color!



I have colored this sweetie with Copics.  I have been playing around with some more daring Copic color combos and techniques, and I hope you can see the results on this card.  I have used papers from DCWV DP and Bazzill CS.  I added a Prima flower and sentiment from A. Jillian Vance Designs that I think fits the image perfectly.  Image cut out with Nellie's dies.  Sentiment cut with Nestie.  Remember, FAITH FLOWERS and all the other of Mabelle's FABULOUS images are available at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP.

Hugs!!

1 comment: