Saturday, July 27, 2013

My "Art On-the-Go" Bag

Posie-mro-7-2013-Whimsy-and


I just love to paint with my watercolors and doodle tiny cute children. But as a working mom (of two wonderful teens) I find it hard sometimes to find time during my day to work on my art.

One of the things that really has helped me is to find little pockets of time in my day to make some quick sketches and capture some ideas in paper. I often work on new concepts for new illustrations or stamp designs while I'm away from my studio. 

I have an "Art-on the Go" tote bag that I carry with me everywhere I go. Inside I keep all of my most used (and portable) art supplies. 

Web-Water-roses-Mabelle-RO

Here are the supplies you would find inside my art bag...
Sk38384
Sakura Koi Watercolor Field Box Set - 24 Color Palette + Waterbrush Pen.
Prismacolors
Prismacolor Colored Pencils

0d24e7880c9e98d31b34494ec7c43418
Sakura Pigma Micron Pens

Unnamed
Canson Black Sketch Book Hardbound

Pencils
Pentel Twist Erase III 0.5mm Automatic Pencils

If you are like me, trying to carve some creative time in your already busy life, I encourage you to make yourself a little "on the go" kit. Having your creative supplies accesible anytime it does help to keep all those creative juices flowing!

I wish you all a wonderful & artsy weekend!
Love,

Mrobutton06-no.2

No comments:

Post a Comment