Saturday, July 6, 2013

Amelie To The Beach

Hi everyone!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you today and it's my first time posting on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog!   This one is going to be short and sweet as my computer has been shutting down on me about every 5 minutes:(  Today I am sharing Amelie to the Beach which you can find at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP and it's available for Instant Download - woo hoo!!


I have colored this cute with Copics, cut out with Sizzix dies and added a Sizzix die frame.  DP is from Fancy Pants Designs - isn't it cute and goes so perfectly with this awesome image?!?  Sand pail/sand sticker is from Jolee's Boutique, sentiment from Dorcerela Designs and cut with Lil Inkers die.  I hope you like it and remember, you can find her and all the other of Mabelle's FABULOUS images at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP.

Hugs!!


1 comment: